ASALAM
This year November Blackberry will be bringing in two news devices which will run an Android OS but looks will still be the same as the Blackberry Priv. There are some leaked photos on this new Blackberry devices which like I said already is running an Android OS.
This new device might get a big hit this year but will be will the help of there faithful fans, because I can't see any reason for you to be bringing an Android phone to the market with keys, who do there want to give that stress of pressing keys… not me ooh maybe it might be you.
This year November Blackberry will be bringing in two news devices which will run an Android OS but looks will still be the same as the Blackberry Priv. There are some leaked photos on this new Blackberry devices which like I said already is running an Android OS.
This new device might get a big hit this year but will be will the help of there faithful fans, because I can't see any reason for you to be bringing an Android phone to the market with keys, who do there want to give that stress of pressing keys… not me ooh maybe it might be you.


Post a Comment